VW/Audi Performance Parts: 034 Motorsport Oil Catch Can Kit for 2008.5+ MKV / MKVI VW GTI, GLI, EOS & 8J / 8P Audi TT, TT-S, A3, S3 2.0 TSI (034-101-1005)
Product Features & Benefits
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and on Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- 100% Bolt-In Installation
- Optional Catch Can Oil Drain - Allows for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil pan.
- 2008.5 - 2014 Audi A3 / S3 (8P)
- 2008.5 - 2014 Audi TT / TTS (8J)
- 2008.5 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI (MkVI) (Gen 1 TSI Motor only)
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Assembly (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- Intake Manifold Plug & Boost Tap
- Installation Hardware
Does not fit the MkVI Volkswagen Golf R and does not fit Late-Model Eos/GLI/GTI equipped with Gen 2 TSI motors.
The 034Motorsport Transverse 2.0 TSI Catch Can Kit features a completely new proprietary catch can, as well as an internally-channeled valve cover breather assembly to provide optimal crankcase ventilation, while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract. This kit is designed to prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life of the intake manifold flapper assembly.