034Motorsports Density line engine mount package for VW, Audi 1.8T, 2.0L, TDI 034-509-5007
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR VW/AUDI: 034 Motorsport Density Line Motor Mount Set for MkIV Volkswagen, 8L & 8N Audi, 1.8T, 2.0L, TDI
034 Motorsport's Density Line Engine Mount Set for for MkIV Chassis Volkswagen and 8L & 8N Chassis Audi models are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts. Learn more about Streent Desnsity and Track Density below.
Product Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) or 80 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Reduced Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission/Dogbone Mounts
- Sold as a Set (One Engine Mount, One Transmission Mount, and One Dogbone Mount)
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is approximately 25% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 60% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
Street Density vs. Track Density:
We recommend Street Density Mounts for all daily-driven vehicles. They offer a significant increase in performance with a minimal increase in NVH transfer into the cabin. Track Density Mounts are recommended for purpose-built track cars, or those who do not mind significantly increased engine noise and vibration in the cabin.
Please select Street Density or Track Density from the dropdown menu when purchasing this product.
- 1996 - 2003 Audi A3/S3 (8L)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1998 - 2006 Audi TT (8N)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf / GLI / GTI / Jetta / New Beetle (MkIV)
- 1.8T, 2.0L, TDI
1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary) Please allow 7-15 Days for production prior to shipping. 034 Motorsports products from etektuning.com can only be sold and shipped within the United States.
- Products - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Beetle (1998-2009) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Beetle 1950-2019 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf 1985-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf MKIV (1999-2006) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Jetta 1980-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Jetta MKIV (1999-2005) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- TT 1999-2018 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- TT MKI (2000-2006) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.