Slip-On exhaust system for the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Coupé/Spyder
|Audi R8 (V10) |
Titanium Slip on with Carbon Fiber exhaust tips
Constructed from our unique titanium* alloy, the AkrapoviÌ_å_ precision-engineered system provides several performance advantages over the stock exhaust--lower weight, more power and an unbelievable change in sound.
Fits: Audi R8 2013+ 5.2 FSI Coupé/Spyder
See additional specs below.
The Slip-On system 1) 2):
• Titanium exhaust system with integrated resonators and muffler
• Carbon fiber tailpipe set
• Plus 14 HP (at 5,890 rpm)
• Plus 15 Nm/11 lbs-ft of torque (at 5,000 rpm)
• 16 kg/35 lbs. lighter than stock
• Wireless Kit for exhaust valves
*A note about titanium: Not all titanium alloys are created equal. AkrapoviÌ_å_ titanium exhaust systems are made from a proprietary titanium alloy. Although our alloy is considerably more expensive and difficult to form than the more common commercial alloys, it ensures a product that’s substantially more durable, dimensionally stable, and heat resistant. Unparalleled in quality, all AkrapoviÌ_å_ products are designed without compromise to guarantee the highest in customer satisfaction.
1) When installing an aftermarket AkrapoviÌ_å_ exhaust system, which was developed for use on closed tracks, we recommend remapping the ECU in order to prevent potential “engine check light” warning signals.
2) This product is intended to be used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. It is not for use on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emission control requirements. In California, this product should not be used on any vehicle that is registered or licensed for use on public roads.