Audi B5 S4 Hi-Flo™ Downpipes - RS6 Flanges
Finally a proven, high-flow downpipe solution for your B5 S4 2.7T. The ar design 3" downpipes increase the diameter of the piping almost 1 full inch over stock downpipes, making them the largest tubes that will fit on the S4. Not only does the increased 3” diameter minimize backpressure to allow for quicker turbocharger spoolup, and free up horsepower (over 30awhp gains on a PJK04 S4 from “piggie” pipes), they also add an intoxicating, aggressive sound. The optional race cats further reduce the flow restriction caused by the stock catalysts.
You can opt for either high flow race cats (emissions friendly in most states) or test pipes (no cats) for off-road and track use. We also offer a V-Band setup that allows you to swap between test pipes and high flow race cats in just minutes.
- 100% Hand Crafted in the USA from premium 304 stainless steel - flanges and O2 bungs included!
- 3” Mandrel bends
- ½” thick 304 Stainless, and CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flanges.
- 100% professionally TIG welded, and argon back-purged.
- Available with a 2000°F ceramic coating. Coatings come with a 3 year warranty against corrosion and rust to original owner.
- ar design backs our downpipes with a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects given to original owner.
- We do NOT grind/polish our welds as some other manufacturers do. Grinding welds compromises the strength of the weld, and can lead to weld failure! Especially critical in applications exposed to temperatures in excess of 1200°F. Such temperatures will also rapidly deteriorate the polished finish.
- Will bolt up to most aftermarket cat-back systems
- Option for high flow race catalysts, test pipes or both
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.