BMW PERFORMANCE PARTS: AWE Non-Resonated Track Edition Exhaust for BMW F8X M3 / M4 with 90mm Chrome Silver Tips (3020-42050)
- Ramp up the volume, with a new, lower price point.
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- 29lb weight saving over stock
- Available as Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ valves open)
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
The Track Edition is for those who like it loud and rowdy. All of the time.
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the F8X M3/M4 utilizes all of the precision engineering found within the popular SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the valves and rear muffler. What’s left? Straight-through, uninterrupted flow and tone.
Thanks to the precision-engineered integrated X-pipe up front, unwanted rasp typically found in other aftermarket F8X exhausts is subdued, leaving what would be classified as the “valve open” soundtrack from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust to sing loud and clear… just 100% of the time.
The Track Edition Exhaust retains the option of coming complete with either Resonated or Non-Resonated mid pipes, enabling a bit of fine tuning to desired tastes.
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M3 3.0L TURBO RWD DCT
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M3 3.0L TURBO RWD MANUAL
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M4 3.0L TURBO RWD DCT
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M4 3.0L TURBO RWD MANUAL
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M4 CONVERTIBLE 3.0L TURBO RWD DCT
- BMW M SERIES 2015 M4 CONVERTIBLE 3.0L TURBO RWD MANUAL