VW/AUDI PERFORMANCE PARTS: Haldex Gen 2 for 2006-08.5 Audi A3(8P) Quattro, 2008-08.5 TT(8J) Quattro, Volkswagen 2008 MKV R32 or 2006-08.5 Passat(B6) 4-Motion (HALDEX02.108888)
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
The performance software for Gen 2 has an option where the driver can choose between 3 different parameter settings.
- Option 1. As default when no Remote Control is installed the software is fixed in sport mode which will give the car a sportier and more netural handling performance.
- Option 2. Installing the remote control the driver will have the ability to choose between 3 different parameter settings.
- Standard setting. Standard mode is similar to the original setting in the standard vehicle. This mode is recommended to be used during normal driving.
- Sport setting. Sport mode will make the handling more fun and sportier with increased torque transfer to the rear axle during accelerations.
- Racing setting. Racing mode will increase the torque transfer to the rear axle even more during accelerations and also react faster depending on how fast the driver pushes the throttle.
All safety features works as in the original software, for example during ABS braking or an ESP intervention the coupling will stop transferring torque to avoid interference with the cars safety systems.
- 2006-08.5 Audi A3(8P) Quattro, 2008-08.5 TT(8J) Quattro, Volkswagen 2008 MKV R32 or 2006-08.5 Passat(B6) 4-Motion
For 2008 vehicles: Haldex units that start with Part # 0AV use Gen 2, units with Part # 0BS or 0AY use Gen 4.
This a simple plug-n-play application, no modifications necessary!
Replaces original equipment Haldex control unit.
Click Here for installation instructions. (coming soon)