KW Height Adjustable Stainless Steel Coilover System With Pre-Configured Damping
Coilover Adjustable Spring Lowering Kit
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the custom lowering of their vehicle while counting on the extensive experience of our engineers to preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort, and safety.
The KW V1 INOX-LINE coilover kit is our entry point into our street performance lineup. The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers. The result is a balanced and sporty feel specific to each vehicle application designed for long lasting driving pleasure. With KW V1 coilovers you can achieve maximum lowering within an approved lowering range that ensures a proper functioning suspension and adequate travel after your car is lowered. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the ride height thanks to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite Adjustment -ollar. KW V1 INOX-LINE coilover rewards the sporty driver with its pre-configured setup. For each vehicle, our engineers develop a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with an optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. As with all KW coilovers, the engineers at KW fine tune each application on the Nurburgring Nordschleife and at the KW 7-post chassis dynamics test center. Unlike a mass produced, generic coilover kit, KW coilovers are developed specifically for your vehicle. As a manufacturer, KW uses only its own resources, high quality components and the damper technology -hat was all developed in-house. With the KW V1 coilovers, body roll will be reduced during compression giving you the benefit of a more genuine and direct sporty handling while driving. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Products - Suspension - Coilovers
- E36 323i 1998-1999 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E36 323is 1998-1999 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E36 328i 1996-1999 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E36 328is 1996-1999 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 323Ci 2000 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 323i 1999-2000 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 325Ci 2001-2006 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 325i 2001-2005 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 328Ci 2000 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 328i 1999-2000 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 330Ci 2001-2006 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E46 330i 2001-2005 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E90 325i 2006 - Suspension - Coilovers
- E90 330i 2006 - Suspension - Coilovers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.6 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H6.0000” x L30.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.