Performance Parts for VW/Audi: 034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 AUDI A4/A5/ALLROAD ROW (034-108-1023)
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9 Audi A4/A5/allroad ROW (rest of world) vehicles equipped with a MAF sensor in a clean OEM+ package. Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet Duct & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack with MAF Mount Provisions
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- 2017-Present Audi B9 A4
- 2017-Present Audi B9 A5
- 2018-Present Audi B9 allroad
- We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. The 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake ROW (Rest of World, i.e. - non-North American region) is only for vehicles with a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox.
- If your vehicle does not have a MAF at the airbox, please visit the 034-108-1012 P34 Cold Air Intake for Audi B9 A4/A5/allroad product page that is designed for these vehicles that do not use a MAF sensor.
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.