AEM Electronics Engine Position Module Puck, Universal (30-3250)
AEM's EPM provides precise engine position using dual zero-speed optical sensors, which offers the advantage of immediate signal generation regardless of engine speed. The EPM easily adapts to any positive-drive, half-engine speed device such as a cam or distributor drive, and can be used with any aftermarket engine management system that recognizes a 12-tooth crank 1-tooth cam pattern.
- Very simple four-wire connection for easy installation (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal)
- Output signal amplitude and waveform stay constant at all RPM
- Shock absorbing elastomer drive system eliminates the potential for ignition timing deviation and protects the EPM from vibration
- 12-tooth crank, 1-tooth cam pattern is available in cam/crank sensor wizard in AEMPro/AEMTuner/InfinityTuner)
- EPM manufactured from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum