BMW PERFORMANCE PARTS: Active Autowerke Performance Software for BMW E60 525 (2004 - 2005)
Active Autowerke offers unparalleled performance software. Through careful remapping of the factory BMW DME tables, various elements such as ignition timing, fuel delivery, and part throttles are reworked to create performance gains. From the factory there is inherent situations of a rough, cold start idle that makes for poor drivability. With the new Active Autowerke software, the camshaft vanos tables are also re-mapped to eliminate this rough idle scenario to a smoother, cold start idle.
The Active Autowerke upgraded software is designed to operate with gasoline that has an average octane rating with full emissions to create a clean burning combustion with good
AFR’s all within factory specifications.
- 15+ Horsepower gains throughout RPM range
- Higher torque over factory settings throughout RPM range
- Recalibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive part throttle transition
- Recalibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive power delivery
- Ability to upgrade all ECU's
- Modified Vanos camshaft remapping eliminating rough cold start enable
- Raised RPM thresholds in specific gears
- Free tech support and assistance
- Local Installation available for many.