The New APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System
The New APR Ca...
APR Downpipe S...
VW/Audi Performance Parts: APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System for FWD/AWD MKII Audi TT/TT-S 1.8T & 2.0T (DPK0016)
Product Features & Benefits
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304L stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 80mm inlet with integrated o2 bung and flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bungs with billet plugs.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- OEM gasket.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package.
*APR’s cast downpipe exhaust system mates perfectly to the factory catback exhaust system with the included reducer. For compatibility with most 76mm catback exhaust systems, a 76mm link pipe must be installed between the downpipe and catback. APR’s universal fit kit includes a 200mm link pipe and clamp that can be cut to length for compatibility across a wide range of systems. Click Here to view APR's Universal Fit Kit.
** For the best results, APR recommends installing the Stage II ECU Upgrade. This upgrade requires purchase of an APR Stage I ECU Upgrade, and is included for free to the original owner and original vehicle with the purchase of an APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System!
** Stage II software may not be available for all vehicles.
- Audi TT / TT-S (MKII / 8j) - FWD & Quattro
- Volkswagen CC - FWD
- Volkswagen Passat (B6) - FWD
- Volkswagen Tiguan - FWD
- All Transmissions
*Does not fit EA888 Gen 3 engines with integrated v-band turbo.
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.