VW/AUDI Performance Parts: APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System for the 4.0 TFSI (DPK0014)
Product Features & Benefits
The APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory catalyst cross pipes and resonators with an upgraded 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring port-matched cast inlets, high-flow catalysts and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. It’s the best performance upgrade for the 4.0 TFSI following the APR ECU Upgrade and it’s all designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
- More power and better response - Expect a decrease in turbo lag with power and torque gains as high as 59 HP and 95 FT-LBS of torque over APR Stage I!
- Full 76mm downpipe system - The APR system is a full downpipe upgrade as it replaces the kinked 60mm catalyst cross pipes and resonated midpipes with straight through, 76mm mandrel-bent tubing.
- Port-matched investment-cast downpipe inlets - The factory inlets are restrictive. APR’s cast system allows for massive, port-matched inlets that smoothly neck down over a long distance. The result is improved flow, better response and more power.
- Dual, high-flow catalysts - GESI’s encapsulated catalysts are known for their strength and performance. Expect lower emissions, reduced noise and less exhaust smell compared to catless setups, all without negatively impacting performance to over 1,000 HP. Furthermore, with the catalyst moved, expect a cooler engine bay!
- T304L stainless steel construction - Premium grade T304L stainless steel resists corrosion and stands the test of time.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding - Clean, strong and attractive welds both inside and outside the pipes.
- OEM-style low-profile slip-on clamps - The APR slip-clamps are easy to use, resist leaks and pipe deformation better than swedged setup, are lower profile than vbands and flanges and don’t require replacement gaskets.
- OEM-style internally-corrugated flex sections - APR’s flex sections are internally corrugated to increase flow and prevent failures common with braided flex sections.
- Investment cast secondary oxygen sensor bungs - APR’s obsession to details resulted in investment cast oxygen sensor bungs that sit on top of the piping, preventing material from protruding into the exhaust stream, disrupting flow.
- Compatible with the OEM catback exhaust - Bolt-on and go! The system is fully compatible with the factory catback exhaust.
- Designed, assembled and quality controlled in-house - All critical aspects of the system are handled internally to ensure the highest quality fit and finish.
- All hardware and instructions included - New OEM gaskets, oxygen sensor harnesses, clamps, brackets and install instructions are included to make the install as headache free as possible.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived - With every APR downpipe purchase comes a free upgrade to Stage II from Stage I, saving consumers hundreds of dollars!
- Limited lifetime warranty - The best system on the market also carry the best warranty in the industry!
- Audi S6 (C7 & C7.5)
- Audi S7 (C7 & C7.5)
- Audi RS6 (C7 & C7.5)
- Audi RS7 (C7 & C7.5)
- Audi S8 (D4 & D4.5) *requires the S8 Adaptor
IMPORTANT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY DETAILS:
- Pricing: Please contact Eurotek Tuning for pricing outside the USA.
- Availability and ECU Compatibility: Stages, programs, and features may not be available for all ECUs.
- ECU Revision Notice: Multiple ECU revisions exist for each platform. APR software may be temporarily unavailable when factory updates are applied. An APR dealer can check availability in person, or over the phone if the ECU boxcode/revision is known.
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.