VW/AUDI PERFORMANCE PARTS: APR Intercooler System for 8V Audi A3 / S3, 8S MK3 TT / TT-S, VW MK7 GTI / Golf / R, B8 VW Passat 1.8TSI & 2.0TSI EA888 Gen 3 (IC100019)
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
Increases horsepower while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
Effectiveness tested to over 500 HP!
21 horsepower gain over the factory system!
- Massive core size
Use of the OEM-location allows for a massive intercooler core.
24.25” x 16.25” x 1.25” – 492.5 in³ – OEM GTI
24.25” x 16.25” x 1.37” – 541.8 in³ – OEM Golf R
24.00” x 16.25” x 2.25” – 877.5 in³ – APR
- Intercooler installed in the best location for this platform
Utilizes factory air dams for exceptional airflow across the core.
100% compatible with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system.
- Highly effective core design
Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- No hidden labor costs or permanent modifications
No trimming, cutting, or other costly modification required.
No modification to the Adaptive Cruise Control System required.
Full directions and APR world-renowned customer support included.
- Designed by engineers with lasers
With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
The APR Intercooler System is a OEM-location upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is a direct bolt-on upgrade that requires no trimming and is recommended at every stage of performance.
- Audi A3 8V 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi S3 8V 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi MK3 TT / TT-S 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Seat Leon 5F 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Seat Leon 5F Cupra 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Skoda Octavia 5E 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Skoda Octavia 5E RS 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- MK7 VW Golf / GTI / R 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- B8 VW Passat 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)