VW/AUDI PERFORMANCE PARTS: APR Throttle Body Inlet System for AUDI RS3/TT-RS QUATTRO 2.5T EA855 EVO (MS100198)
The APR Throttle Body Inlet System is a comprehensive upgrade to the factory charge pipe system from the intercooler outlet to the throttle body. We replace all components and provide a new, larger, free flowing system that flows roughly 34% more than stock! This was achieved by increasing the cross sectional area of the system and by reducing the tight radius bend directly in front of the throttle body.
- Flows 34% more than stock
- Full system from intercooler to throttle body
- Full length oversized cast aluminum throttle body pipe with sweeping transitions
- Eliminates 2 boost leak points
- Multi-ply wire-reinforced fluorosilicone-lined intercooler outlet hose with EZ-flow stepped lips
- Oversized setup starting at the intercooler outlet hose at approximately 72mm vs 64mm
- Billet aluminum throttle body adapter with boost and vacuum reference point
- High strength t-bolt clamps
- New intake manifold gasket, throttle body gaskets, o-rings, and one time use bolts
- CNC-bent and laser cut mounting bracket
- Silicone diverter valve reroute hose
- Full instructions and APR support included
- Compatible with 2019+ vehicles with optional adapter
APR's system does away with two potential boost leak points thanks to their single cast design. Upgrading the factory rubber intercooler outlet hose to a multi-ply wire-reinforced silicone design with strong t-bolt clamps that resist boost leaks better than their stock counterparts. A new billet throttle body to manifold adapter provides a convenient boost and vacuum reference point which can be used for a gauge, or anything else in that suits your build. Lastly the system comes complete with new throttle body and intake manifold gaskets, which are common problematic leak point many never know to address.
This comprehensive system is much larger than stock thanks to the sweeping design of the cast inlet pipe, and oversized silicone hose. However, despite being dramatically larger than stock, the complete system is a negligible 2.4 lbs over stock! Simply put, the APR system is a complete upgrade from start to finish, flows better than stock and the competition, and is the only throttle body inlet system you'll ever need.
Please Note: 2019+ model year vehicles require the MS100198-A adapter unless the vehicle already has our full intake system with CI100038-G diverter valve adapter.