BMW Performance Parts: AST Suspension 5100 Series 1-way Kit for BMW Z3 Coupe/Convertible - E36/7-E36/8 (ACU-B1201S)
Product Features & Benefits
The 5100 Series shock absorbers utilize inverted / upside down technology. The inverted design is race proven technology and produces an extremely strong damper, providing better suspension geometry under heavy lateral and braking loads as seen in a road and track environment.
The 5100 Series shock absorbers give your car a better performance than the standard twin tube design. With the 5100 Series suspension you can adjust rebound with one knob. The adjust platform allows you to adjust the ride height of your car. AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height.
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston.
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel Rod End Spacers
- 14mm diameter internal shaft.
- 44.5 mm diameter shaft struts, inverted.
- Steel cylinder body shocks, inverted.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound adjustable ("Singles").
- Low friction seal.
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers.
- Rubber bushings for OE shock mounts.
- Optional spherical top mounts.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Optional custom valving.
- Works with OE top mounts
- BMW Z3 Coupe/Convertible - E36/7-E36/8 (Includes M-Coupe)
- 1.9i '96 – '02
- 2.0i '99 – '02
- 2.2i '00 – '02
- 2.8i '97 – '02
- 3.0i '00 – '02
- 3.2i '98 – '02
Rr: Eye 2 pin strut
Fr: Mcpherson strut with bracket