ATP 2010 GTI 2.0T TSI with the stock location GT2871R kit and FMIC
VW/Audi Performance Parts: ATP 500HP GT3076R-WG Stock Location Turbo & Manifold kit for VW / Audi 2.0T TSI (ATP-VVW-258-TSI)
Product Features & Benefits
500HP - GT3076R-WG Stock location turbo and manifold combo. Fits all 2.0T FSI models from 2006 to 2010 including TSI engines. Both Longitudinal and Transverse. Simple hardware kit contains high-flow V-Band exhaust manifold and V-Band Garrett GT3076R-WG turbo with downpipe flange configured to bolt to ANY stock location downpipe (including stock catted downpipe).
This is the basic hardware kit with NO oil or coolant lines and fittings. In all cases, the stock oil return tube will fit this turbo using m8 to m6 step down studs. On the transverse engine, the stock oil feed line will fit if the GT ball bearing low profile oil feed bolt is used with it. The stock heatshields are all retained and visually, the turbo cannot be identified from the top of the engine bay.
- Turbo ships with 1 bar (14.7 psi) wastegate actuator so set you tune accordingly.
- This is a *Tuner* hardware kit which requires additional components to complete a "kit".
- The downpipe flange on the turbo has been built to accomodate every known variant of the 2.0T FSI/TSI engine and tested on vehicles ranging from 2005.5 through 2008 US Audi A4 as well as 2006 through 2010 GTI and Audi A3 both FWD and Quattro.
- The stock inlet pipe can be used but requires a new intermediate elbow right out of the turbo.
- The charge pipe outlet is repositioned so it needs a new compressor outlet hose with the diverter valve mount.
- New coolant lines are required and a new oil feed line is required on the longitudinal install.