VW PERFORMANCE PARTS: AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust for MK7.5 Golf R with Chrome Silver 102mm Tips (3025-42048)
AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust Technology is a proprietary solution that utilizes valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Controlled by a combination of throttle input and engine speed, SwitchPath™ Technology keeps the Golf R quiet and comfortable while cruising, but give it the boot and you’ll unlock an aggressive and exotic exhaust note.
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes features a 200 CPSI EURO6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Performance Downpipe available as resonated or non-resonated
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.5" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Volkswagen Golf R 2018+ Hatchback 2.0L Turbo 4Motion DSG
- Volkswagen Golf R 2018+ Hatchback 2.0L Turbo 4Motion Manual
To further hone the tone and performance of your Golf R, we’re offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipe. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated Downpipe: Slightly louder than the stock Golf R downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone. We recommend our Resonated Downpipes as the best choice for a refined presence within the Golf R cabin.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggressive note and greater volume than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note. AWE Non-Resonated Downpipes (and their associated packages) are only recommended for Golf R owners who like it loud, and this product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon sound satisfaction.
What’s in the box? Complete SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Note: The AWE Tuning Performance Downpipes are for racing use only.
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.