VW PERFORMANCE PARTS: AWE Track Edition Exhaust for MK7.5 Golf R with Diamond Black 102mm Tips (3015-43110)
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes features a 200 CPSI EURO6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Performance Downpipe available as resonated or non-resonated
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE Mk7.5 Golf R
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
The lower-priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust, boasts all of the precision engineering as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the SwitchPath™ valves. In other words, this system is the “open valves” side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid-range.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Please note: Customers choosing the AWE Track Edition will also need a set of AWE Valve Simulators to avoid a CEL.
- Volkswagen Golf R 2018+ Hatchback 2.0L Turbo 4Motion DSG
- Volkswagen Golf R 2018+ Hatchback 2.0L Turbo 4Motion Manual
To further hone the tone and performance of your Golf R, we’re offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipe. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated Downpipe: Slightly louder than the stock Golf R downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone. We recommend our Resonated Downpipes as the best choice for a refined presence within the Golf R cabin.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggressive note and greater volume than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note. AWE Non-Resonated Downpipes (and their associated packages) are only recommended for Golf R owners who like it loud, and this product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon sound satisfaction.
What’s in the box? Complete SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Note: The AWE Tuning Performance Downpipes are for racing use only.