VW PERFORMANCE PARTS: AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI with Diamond Black Tips (3020-33046)
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Easily convert from Track Edition to Touring Edition, or vice versa
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are confirmed to fit on cars with the Performance Package
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid pipe, leaving the mid muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2018+ FITS ANY SUBMODEL 2.0L TURBO FWD DSG
- VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2018+ FITS ANY SUBMODEL 2.0L TURBO FWD MANUAL
A potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems. The Performance Downpipe is designed to mate to an AWE exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations.
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software
- 3" one-piece design with no pre-cat slip joint
- Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine
- No O2 sensor spacers needed
- 200 cell high-flow EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- 4.5 lbs lighter than the factory downpipe
- Handcrafted from T304L stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE in-house MK7 GTI
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment -- guaranteed
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.