AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Touring Edition Exhaust
AWE Tuning Mk7...
AWE Tuning Mk7...
VW Performance Parts: AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips for VW Mk7 GTI (3015-32046)
Product Features & Benefits
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the AWE Tuning® Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a “war-cry wail.”
- Full 3” system, front to back.
- Easy and cost effective change between Touring and Track Editions available.
- Made from T304 Stainless Steel.
- Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house MK7 GTI.
- 102mm dual tip configuration, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black.
- Exhaust is three sections – making for the simplest install possible.
- Straight through resonator and muffler.
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty.
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee.
- AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee.
What may look like a simple design is actually a most comprehensive engineering feats to date. The exhaust is three simple parts, making it one of the easiest systems to install. The reconfiguration of the flex pipe on the Performance Downpipe ensures that stress goes where it should. And no spacers. And no exhaust paste needed. The list goes on. This exhaust offering is something special.
- 2015+ VW Mk7 GTI 2.0L Turbo FWD DSG
- 2015+ VW Mk7 GTI 2.0L Turbo FWD Manual
Not sure which combination of AWE Tuning MK7 GTI products will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Touring Edition with factory downpipe.
- Touring Edition with Performance Downpipe.
- Touring Edition with Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe.
- Track Edition with factory downpipe.
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe.
- Track Edition with Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe.
Important Fitment Note
The AWE Tuning Performance Downpipe and Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe will not fit right hand drive Mk7 GTI's.
Click here for installation instructions.