AWE Tuning MK7 Golf R SwitchPath Exhaust
AWE Tuning MK7...
AWE Tuning MK7...
VW Performance Parts: AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips, 102mm for Mk7 VW Golf R (3015-43070)
Product Features & Benefits
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Available as SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the lower priced Track Edition
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Performance Downpipe available as Resonated or Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning’s valving system. In other words, this system is the “open valves” side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range.
- 2015+ VW Mk7 Golf R 2.0L Turbo 4Motion DSG
- 2015+ VW Mk7 Golf R 2.0L Turbo 4Motion Manual
To further hone the tone and performance of your Golf R, consider both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature AWE Tuning's No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer a Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated Downpipe: Slightly louder than the stock Golf R downpipe. Resonated Downpipes are recommended as the best choice for a refined presence within the Golf R cabin.
- Non-Resonated Downpipe: Removes the resonator for a more aggressive note and greater volume than the stock downpipe. AWE Tuning Non-Resonated Downpipes (and their associated packages) are only recommended for Golf R owners who like it loud, and this product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon sound satisfaction.
Click here for installation instructions.