Ready to take your BMW twin turbo to the next level?
How about up to 80hp to the wheels (100hp crank) on a completely stock car, up to 160hp to the wheels on factory turbos, or up to 350hp to the wheels on a fully modified car with larger turbo(s)? The JB4 includes a simple plug and play installation harness and is compatible with all ECU versions and transmission types. It's everything you need to take your N54 powered vehicle from mild to wild!
In addition to several performance maps which can be selected "on the fly" right from the drivers seat the JB4 includes a 100% stock bypass map, a valet mode, ethanol fuel (E85) support, progressive water/methanol injection support, racing fuel map, an auto tuning map that adjusts the JB4 mapping to your current climate, octane, vehicle condition, and modifications continuously, and for those interested an rpm by rpm user adjustable map. Other features include optional in dash gauges for boost and other engine parameters, a programmable shift light, on the fly adjustable torque limiting to aid with launches at the track, an optional 2STEP rev limiter & no lift shifting for manual transmission cars, an optional speed delimiter, and much more.
Remember the JB4 does not require any additional modifications or previous stages. Simply install the JB4 as your first and only modification and enjoy an entirely new fast and smooth racing experience. As you decide to modify your car further the JB4 is setup to grow with your vehicle. Whether you're racing a 100% OEM car on pump gas or a 700whp single turbo drag queen, the JB4 has the perfect mix of performance, features, flexibility, and support to ensure your car performs to the best of its potential!
BMW 1 Series
• 2008-2010 E82 Coupe 135i
• 2008-2010 E88 Convertible 135i
• 2011+ E82 1M
BMW 3 Series
• 2006-2010 E90 Sedan 335i / 335xi
• 2006-2010 E91 Touring 335i / 335xi
• 2006-2010 E92 Coupe 335i / 335xi
• 2007-2010 E93 Convertible 335i / 335xi
• 2011-2013 E92 335is
BMW 5 Series
• 2008-2010 E60 Sedan 535i / 535 xi
• 2008-2010 E61 Touring 535i / 535 xi
BMW X Series
• 2008-2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i
BMW Z Series
• 2009+ BMW Z4 sDrive35i
*Fully compatible with DCT transmissions!
*This Racing Product Is For Competition Closed Course Use Only
Emissions Notice to Customers in California
Burger Motorsports, LLC has ceased selling performance parts in California. If you previously purchased competition use only performance parts from Burger Motorsports, please refer to the information below.
Burger Motorsports, LLC sells both replacement and competition use only performance parts. Competition use only parts are clearly labeled as competition use only in the product listing page and may only be used according to the guidelines posted below.
California regulates automobile aftermarket parts that have the potential to impact emissions. In most cases, the sale and use of emissions related aftermarket parts on automobiles is prohibited unless it is either a "replacement part" as defined by California, or is a specifically authorized use of that part as reflected in an Executive Order ("EO Part.")
The California Air Resources Board (ARB) regulates aftermarket parts and has promulgated regulations that essentially place all emissions related aftermarket parts into three categories:
(1) Replacement Parts Replacement Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB considers to be functionally equivalent to the stock part they are intended to replace, and therefore would not impact the emissions from these vehicles. These parts are appropriate for sale and use on automobiles used on or off the public highways. For aftermarket exhaust systems and parts, there are two applicable scenarios:
(a) If the automobiles stock exhaust system does not contain a catalytic converter, then an aftermarket exhaust part is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system, such as oxygen sensors.
(b) If the automobiles stock exhaust system contains a catalytic converter in the manifold section of the stock exhaust system, then an aftermarket muffler positioned downstream from the catalytic converter (i.e. cat-back) is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system.
(2) Executive Order Parts Executive Order Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB has evaluated and determined do not adversely impact emissions, and thereby are granted an Executive Order (EO), which allows the part to be sold and used on specified automobiles. Any aftermarket exhaust system that replaces or otherwise impacts emission control equipment, including catalytic converters, requires an EO to be sold and used on a automobile used on or off a public highway.
(3) Competition Use Only Parts may not be sold or used on an automobile that is used on or off the public highways other than those automobiles used exclusively for competition. Competition Use Only Parts are aftermarket parts that replace or otherwise interfere with the operation of an emission control device, such as a catalytic converter or oxygen sensor, and may be sold and used on an automobile that is used only for closed course competition.
THESE PARTS ARE LEGAL FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AS DEFINED UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, AND ARE NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE. California law defines a "racing vehicle" as "a competition vehicle not used on public highways." (Calif. Health & Safety Code 39048) These parts may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event. Competition-only motor vehicles may not be driven to a racing event on a public highway and must be transported on a trailer or other carrier. USE OF THESE PARTS IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BURGER MOTORSPORTS, LLC, AND CAN VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal and state laws relating to use of these parts, and Burger Motorsports, LLC hereby disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use these parts in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.