Simple plug and play installation with power gains of up to 40hp and 50tq to the wheels on an otherwise stock car. This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. Installation & removal takes only minutes making this the perfect entry level N55 tuner.
BMW 1 Series
• 2011+ E87 135i
• 2011+ E82 135i
BMW 2 Series
• 2014+ N55 BMW F22/F23 M235i
BMW 3 Series
• 2011+ N55 BMW E90 E91 E92 E93 335i/xi
• 2012+ N55 BMW F30 F31 335i/xi
BMW 4 Series
• 2014+ F32 F33 F36 Coupe 435i / 435xi
BMW 5 Series
• 2010+ F07 535i GT
• 2011+ F10 F11 535i / 535xi
BMW 6 Series
• 2011+ F13 640 Coupe
• 2011+ F12 640 Convertible
• 2012+ F06 640 Gran Coupe
BMW X Series
• 2013–2015 E84 X1 xDrive35i TwinPower
• 2011+ X3 X5 X6 N55 TwinPower
*This Racing Product Is For Competition Closed Course Use Only
Emissions Notice to Customers in California
Burger Motorsports, LLC has ceased selling performance parts in California. If you previously purchased competition use only performance parts from Burger Motorsports, please refer to the information below.
Burger Motorsports, LLC sells both replacement and competition use only performance parts. Competition use only parts are clearly labeled as competition use only in the product listing page and may only be used according to the guidelines posted below.
California regulates automobile aftermarket parts that have the potential to impact emissions. In most cases, the sale and use of emissions related aftermarket parts on automobiles is prohibited unless it is either a "replacement part" as defined by California, or is a specifically authorized use of that part as reflected in an Executive Order ("EO Part.")
The California Air Resources Board (ARB) regulates aftermarket parts and has promulgated regulations that essentially place all emissions related aftermarket parts into three categories:
(1) Replacement Parts Replacement Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB considers to be functionally equivalent to the stock part they are intended to replace, and therefore would not impact the emissions from these vehicles. These parts are appropriate for sale and use on automobiles used on or off the public highways. For aftermarket exhaust systems and parts, there are two applicable scenarios:
(a) If the automobiles stock exhaust system does not contain a catalytic converter, then an aftermarket exhaust part is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system, such as oxygen sensors.
(b) If the automobiles stock exhaust system contains a catalytic converter in the manifold section of the stock exhaust system, then an aftermarket muffler positioned downstream from the catalytic converter (i.e. cat-back) is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system.
(2) Executive Order Parts Executive Order Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB has evaluated and determined do not adversely impact emissions, and thereby are granted an Executive Order (EO), which allows the part to be sold and used on specified automobiles. Any aftermarket exhaust system that replaces or otherwise impacts emission control equipment, including catalytic converters, requires an EO to be sold and used on a automobile used on or off a public highway.
(3) Competition Use Only Parts may not be sold or used on an automobile that is used on or off the public highways other than those automobiles used exclusively for competition. Competition Use Only Parts are aftermarket parts that replace or otherwise interfere with the operation of an emission control device, such as a catalytic converter or oxygen sensor, and may be sold and used on an automobile that is used only for closed course competition.
THESE PARTS ARE LEGAL FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AS DEFINED UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, AND ARE NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE. California law defines a "racing vehicle" as "a competition vehicle not used on public highways." (Calif. Health & Safety Code 39048) These parts may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event. Competition-only motor vehicles may not be driven to a racing event on a public highway and must be transported on a trailer or other carrier. USE OF THESE PARTS IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BURGER MOTORSPORTS, LLC, AND CAN VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal and state laws relating to use of these parts, and Burger Motorsports, LLC hereby disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use these parts in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.