BMW PERFORMANCE PARTS: DINAN Big Turbo for 2012-2019 BMW 'F' CHASSIS N55 Engine (D310-0110A)
- Fully cast turbo that is manufactured to Dinan specifications with an upgraded thrust system thereby avoiding lengthy turnaround times caused by a core exchange program.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with electric wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power (M2): 446 HP @ 6500 RPM and 458 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM with max gains of 101 HP @ 6500 RPM and 86 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Peak power (M235i): 445 HP @ 6000 RPM and 455 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 128 HP @ 6000 RPM and 113 LB-FTs @ 6000 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Peak power (335i/435i): 448 HP @ 6500 RPM and 417 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 152 HP @ 6500 RPM and 123 LB-FTs @ 6500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification.
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-49.
For the racing enthusiast or those just looking for the best this is the ultimate upgrade to fully maximize the power output of your EWG N55 engine. The compressor wheel inside the turbocharger is increased in size allowing 30% greater flow thus enabling additional boost pressures at higher engine speeds while retaining efficiency. These are fully cast turbos that are manufactured to Dinan specifications along with an upgraded thrust system over the stock turbo to ensure a reliable and prolonged life. In order to attain maximum advertised power gains, these big turbos will need to be paired with DINANTRONICS Stage 4, as well as Dinan's intercooler to fully regulate the boost increase and deliver a polished product although the exhaust and intake are also recommended.
- 2012-2018 BMW with N55 Engine
- 2014-2016 F22/F23 M235i
- 2012-2015 F30 335i
- 2014-2016 F34 335i GT
- 2014-2016 F32/F33/F36 435i
- 2012-2016 F10 535i
- 2012-2017 F07 535i GT
- 2013-2019 F06/F12/F13 640i
- 2013-2015 F01/F02 740i/Li
- 2012-2017 F25 X3
- 2015-2016 F26 X4
- 2016-2018 F26 X4 M40i
- 2014-2018 F15 X5
- 2016-2019 F16 X6
Kit only compatible with vehicles using an electronic wastegate. There is a separate kit (D310-0115) for cars equipped with a mechanical pneumatic wastegate (applies only to the 335i). Hardware supplied in the base turbo kit is only complete when installing on a RWD vehicle. If vehicle is an xDrive vehicle then additional hardware is required to complete installation. Use Dinan PN D313-0117 for those cases.
Installation procedure requires factory-level tools such as BMW ISTA (or equivalent) to adjust wastegate for proper operation.