BMW Performance Parts: ER Turbo to Intercooler Charge Pipe (TIC) for BMW Single Turbo F30/F32/F33/F20/F21 (BM-ICP006TIC)
Product Features & Benefits
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft rubber charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Intercooler matched 2.5" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring lock flange. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger and intercooler. Quick and easy connection and disconnection. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket charge pipe upgrades available in the marketplace.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Evolution Racewerks' TIC charge pipe utilizes the factory style o-ring locking connectors. This allows an easy plug and play swap with either your factory intercooler or upgraded intercooler. This TIP charge pipe kit comes with everything needed for installation and comes with ER's "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
- 2012+ BMW 320i/328i N20 Single Turbo Engine
- 2013+ BMW 428i N55 Single Turbo Engine
- 2012+ BMW 125i/228i N55 Single Turbo Engine