When upgrading your MK7 / MK7.5 or S3 to stage 2 software you will also need to reduce the back pressure caused by the small diameter stock pipe. With the exhaust system flowing better performance gains for Stage 2 power levels can be achieved. Turbo lag should also be reduced as an added benefit.
IE engineers guarantee a perfect fit by designing all IE downpipes in-house using the latest technology. Digital scanning is using to scan the entire environment which ensures that there is proper clearance and that all mounting points are in the correct location. Manufactured from 304 stainless offers a life-long product that brings performance and fun to the table for years to come.
• Proven performance gains for Stage 2 power levels
• 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
• Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
• Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
• Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
• High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
• Metal matrix catalytic structure -
• OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
• All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
• TIG welded construction - equates to long lasting welds that are less likely to fail
*This downpipe system includes a mid pipe that is specially designed to fit Gen 3 2.0T engines in all-wheel drive (AWD), Quattro, or 4 Motion vehicles only. Front-wheel drive (FWD) vehicles require a different mid pipe section included in our FWD MQB downpipe kit IE Part Number: IEEXCI3. Please verify if your vehicle is AWD or FWD before ordering.