Porsche Performance Parts: Milltek Non-Resonated Cat Back Exhaust, OEM look for Porsche Cayenne 958 Turbo 4.8 V8 (SSXPO108)
Product Features & Benefits
Cat-Back Non-resonated (louder) Exhaust. OEM-look (uses OE Tips).
Exhaust system includes:
- 1 x LH Front Silencer Bypass Assembly
- 1 x RH Front Silencer Bypass Assembly
- 1 x LH Centre Connecting Pipe
- 1 x RH Centre Connecting Pipe
- 1 x Loose Mounting Bracket
- 1 x LH Rear Silencer Assembly (no tip)
- 1 x RH Rear Silencer Assembly (no tip)
Pipe Diameter: 2.76" (70mm)
- 2010+ Porsche Cayenne 958 Turbo 4.8 V8
Company history and other general information about Milltek Sport
Over 20 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise are drawn upon to develop the ultimate Milltek Sport range of performance products.
Milltek Sport offer an ever expanding comprehensive selection of Performance exhausts which build on the successes of key marques like Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, Mini and BMW. This has placed Milltek Sport at the forefront of tuning companies and owners ‘must have’ list. Milltek Sport have appointed key distributors and are currently exporting to over 60 countries around the world.
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discolouration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid range torque.
Why buy a Milltek Sport exhaust?
Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticable power gains, sounds that are truely awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low pressure systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low end torque
- Responsibly developed and engineered
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.