BMW Performance Parts: Milltek Primary Cat-Back Exhaust for BMW 135i Coupé E82 and Cabriolet E88 (N55) (SSXBM956)
Milltek Sport Cat-Back with Ceramic Black GT80 Tips (SSXBM953) for BMW 135i N55 E82 Coupe & E88 Cabriolet - Requires a stage 2 ECU remap. Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discoloration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid range torque.
Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truely awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
Requires a stage 2 ECU remap
- 1 x LH Secondary Cat-Bypass Pipe
- 1 x RH Secondary Cat-Bypass Pipe
- 1 x Centre Silencer Assembly
- 1 x Rear Silencer Assembly
- 2 x Ceramic Black GT80 Trims
Tailpipe Style: Twin 80mm GT80
Pipe Diameter: 2.50" (63.50mm)*
* Pipe sizes may vary from part-to-part. Pipe diameters are indicative of the system as a whole and do not necessarily mean every part is of a uniform size.
- 2010-2012 BMW 135i Coupé E82 and Cabriolet E88 (N55)
Shipping Note: Ships in two boxes.
Milltek Sport exhaust Product Features & Benefits
- Easy installation, bolts between your factory turbo and downpipe. Can be used with your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhausts.
- 200-cell Platinum-coated stainless steel cat. Mega-flow, quicker turbo spool-up, cooler exhaust gas temps.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low pressure systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low end torque
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.