BMW Performance Parts: Milltek Resonated Cat-Back Exhaust for BMW 116i (F20 and F21) (SSXBM969)
Resonated (quieter). EC-Approved.
- 1 x OEM-To-Milltek Front Connecting Pipe
- 1 x Front Silencer Assembly
- 1 x Centre Silencer Assembly
- 1 x Rear Connecting Pipe
- 1 x Polished Tip Assembly
Pipe Diameter: 2.50" (63.50mm)*
* Pipe sizes may vary from part-to-part. Pipe diameters are indicative of the system as a whole and do not necessarily mean every part is of a uniform size.
- 2012+ BMW 116i (F20 and F21)
Milltek Sport exhaust Product Features & Benefits
- Easy installation, bolts between your factory turbo and downpipe. Can be used with your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhausts.
- 200-cell Platinum-coated stainless steel cat. Mega-flow, quicker turbo spool-up, cooler exhaust gas temps.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low pressure systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low end torque
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state or country where state or federal regulations prohibit its use. Some items listed in the online catalog are intended for off road use and for purpose built race cars only. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads. We do not ship any emissions related equipment to the state of California. We require an off-road/track use only waiver completed, signed, faxed, emailed or returned to our facility before emission related equipment is shipped to customer supplied address. We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG or any of their subsidiaries. EUROTEK TUNING, LLC is not responsible for errors on our website.