VW Performance Parts: NEUSPEED Power Module
ECU / Chip Tuning is no longer your only option. The new NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows anybody to upgrade the performance of their 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI (Gen 2.5 or Gen3 engine) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. It's a simple plug and play box that increases power via the MAP and Boost sensors. The Neuspeed Power Module can be removed without detection and features a convenient two position switch for premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output.
Product Features & Benefits
Two position switch:
- Premium Fuel / 4 PSI Increase
- 100+ Octane Fuel / 6 PSI Increase
Power / Torque Gain:
- 1.8 TSI: 35+ HP / 35 ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 40+ HP / 40 ft/lbs.Torque
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct fuel and timing is maintained
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
- The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
- Fits: 2013.5-15 VW Jetta GLI & Turbo Beetle 2.0 TSI 210HP and 2014-15 Beetle, Golf 7, Jetta & Passat 1.8 TSI engines.
- CARB Pending. Emission testing to be California compliant and any states that follow.
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California. Made in USA
- NOTE: When increasing turbo boost on the 1.8 TSI or 2.0 TSI engines the P-Flo Intake and Hi-Flo Discharge Pipe are recommended.