VW/Audi Performance Parts: The Turbo Engineers Reconditioned Turbocharger (Rebuilt) for VW/Audi 1.8T (TTE350-REC)
Product Features & Benefits
- Genuine BorgWarner 2283 compressor geometry
- Genuine BorgWarner K04 turbine/shaft
- CNC Modified Exhaust manifold for 1.8T fitment
- CNC Exhaust manifold mounting adaptation hardware
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator (image shown is a reinforced type optional at extra cost. please ask for info )
- Port Matched Exhaust Runners (option available at extra cost. please ask for info)
- CNC Optimized modified silencer discharge delete (optional at extra cost)
- BorgWarner Factory Balanced Core
- 350+PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Rebuilt by TTE in Germany
Reconditioning and rebuilding to specs above, price includes the following work:
- Dismantle your turbocharger
- Clean all components, sand & bead blast housings and core
- Check all components
- Measure, check to the specified size
- New Bearings (reinforced)
- Build turbocharger and synchronize actuators
- Dynamic, Multiple layer core-balancing of units to many times higher than OEM tolerances, each unit will be returned with a balancing test report.
The Turbo Engineers use genuine components not cheaper copies. Prime focus is quality and durability.
Reconditioning price shown is based on overhauling and reconditioning, upgrading your undamaged turbocharger within specification. Only once cleaned and dismantled, inspected then a firm price be made.
- 1998-2008 VW Beetle 1.8T
- 1999-2006 VW Golf Mk4 1.8T
- 1999-2005 VW Jetta Mk4 1.8T
- 2000-2006 Audi TT mk1 1.8T
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Air Intake System