MINI Performance Parts: The Turbo Engineers Turbocharger for MINI R56 / R58 JCW (TTE3XX-MINI)
Product Features & Benefits
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- CNC Port Matched Hand Finished Exhaust Runners (Process is available at extra cost)
- CNC Optimised modified silencer discharge delete
- CNC Ported hand finished Intake Pipe
- Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
- Special TTE Reinforced Bearing System
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
- Dynamically Balanced
- 300+ PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany
- MINI R56 JCW
- MINI R58 JCW
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Intake: A high flow quality intake system that replaces the factory air box is required.
- Exhaust: A high flow downpipe is required but the catback exhaust may remain unmodified.
- Intercooler: An intercooler upgrade is required.