BMW Performance Parts: The Turbo Engineers Reconditioned Turbocharger (Rebuild) for BMW N55 (TTE460-N55)
Product Features & Benefits
- Genuine BorgWarner Components
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- CNC Port Matched Hand Finished Exhaust Runners (Process is available at extra cost)
- CNC Optimised modified silencer discharge delete
- CNC Ported hand finished Intake Pipe
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbine, Special Curved Clipped & lightened
- Genuine BorgWarner Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
- Special TTE Reinforced Bearing System
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
- Dynamically Balanced
- 460+ PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany
Reconditioning and rebuilding to specs above, price includes the following work:
- Dismantle your turbocharger
- Clean all components, sand & bead blast housings and core
- Check all components
- Measure, check to the specified size
- New Bearings (reinforced)
- Build turbocharger and synchronize actuators
- Dynamic, Multiple layer core-balancing of units to many times higher than OEM tolerances, each unit will be returned with a balancing test report.
The Turbo Engineers use genuine components not cheaper copies. Prime focus is quality and durability.
Reconditioning price shown is based on overhauling and reconditioning, upgrading your undamaged turbocharger within specification. Only once cleaned and dismantled, inspected then a firm price be made.
- 2010-2013 E90/E91/E92/E93 335i
- 2009-2015 F07 535i GT
- 2010-2012 E82 135i
- 2010-2013 E70 X5 xDrive 35i
- 2010-2015 F25 X3 xDrive35i
- 2013-2015 E84 X1 xDrive35i
- 2010-2015 F10 535i
- 2012–2015 BMW F30 335i
- 2011–2014 E71 X6 xDrive 35i
- 2014-2015 F16 X6 xDrive35i
- 2014-2015 F26 X4 xDrive 35i
- 2014-2016 F15 x5 xDrive 35i
- 2011-2015 F12 640i
- 2012-2015 F20 M135i
- 2012-2015 F01 740i/Li
- 2012-2013 E82/E88 135
- 2015 F20 M135i LCI
- 2013-2015 F22/F23 M235i
- 2013-2015 F30 ActiveHybrid 3
- 2015 F26 X4 M40i
- 2016+ F22 M2
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Intake: A high flow quality intake system that replaces the factory air box is required.
- Exhaust: A high flow downpipe is required but the catback exhaust may remain unmodified.
- Intercooler: An intercooler upgrade is required.