BMW Performance Parts: The Turbo Engineers Reconditioned Turbocharger (Rebuilt) for BMW F10 / F12 / F13 (TTE800M+)
Product Features & Benefits
- Genuine BorgWarner Housings & Components
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- CNC Port Matched Hand Finished Exhaust Runners (Process is available at extra cost)
- CNC Optimised modified silencer discharge delete
- CNC Ported hand finished Intake Pipe
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbine, Special Curved Clipped & lightened
- Genuine BorgWarner Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
- Special TTE Reinforced Bearing System
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
- Dynamically Balanced
- 800+ PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany
Reconditioning and rebuilding to specs above, price includes the following work:
- Dismantle your turbocharger
- Clean all components, sand & bead blast housings and core
- Check all components
- Measure, check to the specified size
- New Bearings (reinforced)
- Build turbocharger and synchronize actuators
- Dynamic, Multiple layer core-balancing of units to many times higher than OEM tolerances, each unit will be returned with a balancing test report.
The Turbo Engineers use genuine components not cheaper copies. Prime focus is quality and durability.
Reconditioning price shown is based on overhauling and reconditioning, upgrading your undamaged turbocharger within specification. Only once cleaned and dismantled, inspected then a firm price be made.
- 2011+ BMW 5 Series F10
- 2012+ BMW 6 Series Convertible F12
- 2011+ BMW 6 Series Coupe F13
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Intake: A high flow quality intake system that replaces the factory air box is required.
- Exhaust: A high flow downpipe is required but the catback exhaust may remain unmodified.
- Intercooler: An intercooler upgrade is required.