034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for Early (Up to 2008.5) VW MK5 Golf / Jetta / GTI / GLI & 8J / 8P Audi TT / A3 034-509-1020
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR VW/AUDI: 034 Motorsport Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for Early (Up to 2008.5) VW MK5 Golf / Jetta / GTI / GLI & 8J / 8P Audi TT / A3 (034-509-1020)
Product Features & Benefits
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 2006 - 2008 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi TT (8J)
- 2006 - 2008 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2006 - 2008 Volkswagen Passat (B6)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for early (up to 2008.5) MkV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 is precisely machined to fill the large voids in the factory dogbone mount, and limit transmission movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing perceivable noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the voids in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience crisper shifts and a smoother driving experience.
Have you increased the power output of your vehicle beyond the factory figures and are in need of a performance mount solution to effectively deliver that power to the ground? Are you tired of excess engine/transmission movement hindering shift quality and performance? The factory dogbone mount is one of the weakest links in the drivetrain, and is engineered with voids that allow for movement, isolating the driver from the road.
This precision-machined billet aluminum insert is designed to fill the large voids in the factory dogbone mount, and limit transmission and engine movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing crisper shifts and a more direct, connected driving experience.
Engineered to work in unison with the factory rubber mount, this insert was designed using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide noticeable slop reduction without introducing excessive noise or vibration into the cabin, which is common with lesser designs. Unlike polyurethane insert options on the market, this billet aluminum part will not pack and wear over time, and guarantees long-lasting performance.
This mount was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary) Please allow 7-15 Days for production prior to shipping. 034 Motorsports products from etektuning.com can only be sold and shipped within the United States.
- Products - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A3 1998-2020 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A3 8P (2006-2013) - Engine - Mounts
- EOS (2007+) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Eos 2007-2016 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf 1985-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf MKV (2006-2009) - Engine - Mounts
- Jetta 1980-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Jetta MKV (2005-2009) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Passat 1990-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Passat B6 (2006-2009) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- TT 1999-2018 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- TT, TT-S, TT-RS MKII (2008-2014) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.