VW/Audi Performance Parts: 034 Motorsport Performance Engine Mounts for B5, B6, B7, and C5 Models (034-145-D006)
Product Features & Benefits
We're proud to announce the availability of the 034 Motorsport Engine Mount Pair for B5, B6, B7, and C5 Chassis Audi and B5 Chassis Volkswagen models!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Engine Mounts are the new standard in track performance. These mounts are engineered with racing in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber for the ultimate in performance and durability.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Street Density Motorsport Engine Mounts are better suited towards street-driven vehicles on which excessive noise and vibration are not desired.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum for Ultimate Durability and High-Durometer Rubber
- High-Durometer Rubber (65 Durometer) Street Density Bushings
- Lifetime Warranty **
- Rebuildable Design
- Available with 8mm or 10mm Hardware
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 1996 - 2001 Audi A4 (B5)
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2001 - 2005 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 1998 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5)
- **Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Against failure from manufacturing defects. Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
Please Note: Both 8mm and 10mm mounting hardware is included. The stock mounts use 8mm studs. We recommend upgrading to 10mm studs if you plan on launching your car and/or drag racing. Uprading to 10mm studs will require drilling the stock engine mount brackets. These mounts cannot pivot once installed and bolted firmly in place.
Click here for installation instructions