034Motorsport Rear Billet Aluminum Subframe Mount Inserts for 8V Audi A3/S3, MKIII TT/TTS, MK7 VW Golf R 034-601-0032
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR VW/AUDI: 034 Rear Billet Aluminum Subframe Mount Inserts for 8V Audi A3/S3, MKIII TT/TTS, MK7 VW Golf R (034-601-0032)
Product Features & Benefits
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis AWD vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.Additional Details
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
Please Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and 034 recommends replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts are available separately.
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary) Please allow 7-15 Days for production prior to shipping. 034 Motorsports products from etektuning.com can only be sold and shipped within the United States.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.