034Motorsport Street Density Line Motor Mount for Audi B8 A4/S4 A5/S5 Q5/SQ5 3.0TFSI & 3.2L FSI 034-509-0048-SD
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR VW/AUDI: 034 Motorsport Street Density Line Motor Mount for Audi B8 A4/S4 A5/S5 Q5/SQ5 3.0TFSI & 3.2L FSI (034-509-0048-SD)
Product Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from 65 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts!)
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. 034 mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 65 durometer rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock B8 Audi S4 mounts. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is substantially stiffer than stock, without introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts. They were tested thoroughly in-house at 034Motorsport, JH Motorsports, and by fellow Audi enthusiasts before release.
Factory Active Mount Emulators:
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts utilize emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.Additional Details
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8) 3.2L FSI (Will fit 2.0 TFSI as well, but with noticeable NVH increase over stock.)
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8) 3.0 TFSI
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8) 3.2L FSI (Will fit 2.0 TFSI as well, but with noticeable NVH increase over stock.)
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8) 3.0 TFSI Only
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8) 3.0 TDI, 3.0TFSI, 3.2L FSI
- 8R0198381B / 8R0 198 381B
- 8R0199381C / 8R0 199 381C
- 8R0199381AK / 8R0 199 381AK
- 8R0199381G / 8R0 199 381G
- 8R0199381AL / 8R0 199 381AL
- 8R0199381AD / 8R0 199 381AD
- 8R0199381AE / 8R0 199 381AE
- 8K0198381BJ / 8K0 198 381BJ
- 8R0198381L / 8R0 198 381L
Please Note: 034 highly recommends having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure.
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with 034 products outside of the warranty period, they will work with you to provide a resolution.)
10% OFF Installation
Save 10% off installation if you're a local to Las Vegas, NV by visiting our local shop, Eurotek Tuning. Call 888-967-5634 to make an appointment today.
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary) Please allow 7-15 Days for production prior to shipping. 034 Motorsports products from etektuning.com can only be sold and shipped within the United States.
- Products - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A4 1996-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A4 B8 (2009-2015) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A5 B8 (2009-2016) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A6 1995-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A6 C7 (2012+) - Engine - Engine Performance
- A7 - Engine - Engine Performance
- Audi - A4 1996-2021 - Engine
- Audi - A6 1995-2021 - Engine
- Audi - A6 C7 (2012+) - Engine
- Audi - A7 - Engine
- Audi - S4 1992-2021 - Engine
- Audi - S5 2008-2021 - Engine
- Q5 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- S4 1992-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- S4 B8 (2010-2016) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- S5 2008-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- S5 B8/8.5 (2007-2017) - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Products - Engine
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!