AUDI/VW Performance Parts: AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust, Dual Outlet - Chrome Silver Tips (includes DP) for Audi B9 A5 (3020-32032)
Product Features & Benefits
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with SwitchPath™ Exhaust, 10 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque with Touring and Track Edition Exhausts
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ (with remote), sophisticated Touring Edition, or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- All systems come complete with a 3” downpipe that features an internally-lined stainless steel flex section
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Audi B9 A5 2.0L TFSI Quattro S Tronic
Track Edition Exhaust
The Track Edition Exhaust is for drivers who want to keep it cranked to 11 at all times. The Track Edition Exhaust takes the engineered design of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the 3” Non-Resonated Downpipe, and replaces the rear AWE Tuning 180 Technology® resonators with Track Edition straight pipe sections, completely uncorking the B9 A5.
This version is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
- Non-Resonated Downpipe