MINI Performance Parts: Forge Adjustable Rear Tie Bars for Mini Cooper R50/52/53/55/56/57/58/59/60/61 (FMRCAM)
Product Features & Benefits
This product has been developed for, and tested in, the harshest racing environment of the Mini challenge.
If you ignore the obvious benefits of reducing uneven tire wear and improving the tire surface contact area, the ability to adjust the geometry allows the fine tuning that helps produce faster lap times and race winners. Compared to the OEM installation, you find that the tram lining feel disappears and the turn in is far crisper.
For fast road use or track enthusiasts this modification is a must. Of course, if you have other modifications on your car this may be the only way to achieve their full potential.
- Manufactured from the highest quality high tensile steel and with EN16T adjusters.
- Supplied with custom made dirt ingress covers.
- Forge Mini Tie Bars are enhanced with a corrosion resistant powder coating process to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments.
- Fitted with Powerflex polyurethane bushes which use advanced unique technology. These have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life and ideally suited to both road and track.
- Manufactured in the UK and covered by Forge's industry leading Lifetime warranty.
- R50 2000-2006
- R52 Cabrio 2002-2008
- R53 Cooper S
- R55/56/57 Cooper S 2007+
- R56 Cooper S Diesel
- R58 2011+
- R59 Roadster 2011+
- R60 Cooper S/Countryman/All4
- R61 Paceman 2012+