PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR VW/AUDI: HPA DSG Performance Tuning, Stage 4 Customized Power Map
Product Features & Benefits
For DSG equipped cars with modified Forced Induction applications, or those boasting 450hp+, this Stage 4 offering is a necessity! It offers all of the benefits of Stage 3, but fully customized to suit your vehicle needs.
- Expanded Oil temperature range to support long sustained wide open throttle runs without engaging limp mode
- Custom Synchronized “S” mode matched to your supplied engine power profile to maximize power band at each shift point
- Revamped Clutch engagement curve to allow better grip with either the OEM clutches or our aftermarket upgraded versions
- Unrestricted Torque Limiter lets you radically increase or completely eliminate the DSG torque limiter; empowering you and your engine tuner with the latitude (with associated risk and responsibility) to explore the upper limits of your hardware’s performance
- Remapped “D” mode features a staged up-shift sequence until 6th gear is reached; offering a more natural and intuitive feel for driving around town. This pattern better supports brief acceleration blasts without the need for aggressive downshifts which can be very abusive on the gearbox and which erode the initial impact of the power band when looking to overtake
NOTE: OEM clutches have a durability threshold of 400 crank HP. With stage 3, we have been able to hold 500HP but the reliability of these packs can not be quantified.
Call to Order!
- Audi A3 (8P)
- Audi TT Mk2
- VW Golf Mk5/Mk6
- VW Jetta Mk5/Mk6
- VW Passat B6/B7
- VW CC (2009+)
- VW Beatle (2011+)
- VW EOS (2007+)
- VW Tiguan (2009+)
Unlike simple engine tuning which involves the use of one of many readily available programming interfaces to manipulate the spark and fuel of the engine map, tuning the DSG involves many more parameters and a secure understanding of how these react to various vehicle inputs.
With over two dozen different DSG gearboxes in North America (and several more globally), no tuner is better versed and more prepared than HPA is to overcome these variables to ensure a perfect result that won’t prematurely wear out clutch packs or threaten the sensitive gearbox.
HPA DSG / S-Tronic Performance Programming is available for vehicles ranging from the earliest 2004 models including most of the newest 2009+ models.