VW/Audi Performance Parts: The Turbo Engineers Reconditioned Turbocharger (Rebuild) for Audi 1.8T 20V S3 / TT (TTE300-REC)
Product Features & Benefits
- Genuine BorgWarner 2280 Highly Efficient ET Compressor Geometry 6+6 (Inducer 45.10mm / Exducer 59.5mm)
- Genuine BorgWarner K04 Trim 8 Turbine, Special Curved Clipped Blades (Inducer 50mm / Exducer 44.5mm)
- CNC Optimized Hand Finished Intake Entry & Boost Discharge
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Genuine BorgWarner Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
- Genuine BorgWarner Reinforced Bearing system
- Dynamically Balanced (Supplied with test document)
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
- 300+PS Capable (proven at upto 335PS with partners)
- Designed, Machined & Rebuilt by TTE in Germany
Reconditioning and rebuilding to specs above, price includes the following work:
- Dismantle your turbocharger(s)
- Clean all components, sand & bead blast housings and core
- Check all components
- Measure, check to the specified size
- New Bearings (reinforced)
- Build turbocharger and synchronize actuators
- Dynamic, Multiple layer core-balancing of units to many times higher than OEM tolerances, each unit will be returned with a balancing test report.
The Turbo Engineers use genuine components not cheaper copies. Prime focus is quality and durability.
Reconditioning price shown is based on overhauling and reconditioning, upgrading your undamaged turbocharger within specification. Only once cleaned and dismantled, inspected then a firm price be made.
- Audi TT 1.8T 20V
- Audi S3 1.8T 20V
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
Air Intake System